Revenue & Reservations Trainee - Kimpton Vividora Barcelona
Hotel Brand: Kimpton
Location: Spain, NJ, Barcelona
Hotel: Vividora Hotel (BCNKI), Carrer del Duc 15, 08002
Job number: 116552
What’s the internship?
As Revenue & Reservations Intern, you’ll be supporting the department in all required areas,
including market analysis, managing reservations and solving incidents for guests.
You’ll be supervised by the Revenue & Reservations team.
• Book and enter room reservation requests using the Property Management System.
• Enter rooming lists while ensuring accuracy, as required.
• Update reservations ensuring a flawless check in and check out process.
• Ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling guest rooms and recommending hotel
• Dealing with reservations via email or by phone: creating and confirming corporate and
• Set and change the hotel rates daily on the different extranet partners.
What to expect from us
• 400€ gross/month
• Training programmes and access to IHG’s training tool
• Meals included on shift
• Cool environment and lots of fun!
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.