Revenue Performance Manager
Location: France, Paris
Hotel: Corp Paris, 31-33 rue de Mogador, 75009
Job number: 109304
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most recognisable hospitality groups in the world with a family of 17 brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza amongst many others. Approximately 350,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and our corporate offices in 100+ countries. We are a FTSE 100 company and are proudly listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future plans and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and dedicated Revenue Performance Manager to join our European Revenue Management team.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to step into a strategic managerial role within a high performing specialist team. With over 30 hotel openings in this region, this year, you will ultimately be responsible for supporting the Directors of Revenue in region to manage the revenue management activities for IHG company-managed and franchised hotels.
Reporting directly into one of the Directors Revenue Management, you’ll be responsible for identifying risks and opportunities in future trends - formulating and tracking strategies and actions to either mitigate risk and/or capitalise on opportunities to drive top line revenue performance and grow market share.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively pursue insights into market and competitor environment to broaden the understanding of the impact and effect on our hotels and communicate appropriate direction to wider community and stakeholders.
- CMH forecast and budget analysis and review – conduct review with hotels to understand performance and future risk and opportunities based on the analysis review.
- Forecasting accuracy for all market segments with focus on RevPAR/RGI
- Recommend targets in the annual budgeting process
- Provide necessary templates on budgeting process
- Drive a strong revenue management culture within the region by ensuring we have the right revenue management platforms and resource solution using a combination of on and off property revenue solutions identified and implemented in the hotels.
- Integrate with cross functional teams to ensure consistent processes and procedures are implemented and shared.
- Conduct in-depth revenue management analysis for individual hotels and/or group of hotels and create action plans for business improvements.
- Work with priority hotels to set expectations and prepare them for regional reviews
- Drive an increase in the adoption of above property revenue management solution like IHG Revenue Services.
- Supporting GM’s and Director Revenue Management recruitment process of CMH Revenue Leaders.
- Identify hotels that need support and/or need to move to IHG Revenue Services
- Work with IHG Revenue and Commercial team to plan for NHOPs and conversions
What we’re looking for
- International hotel brand revenue management experience
- Experience in Hotel revenue management in a senior management role
- Clear project management capability
- Experience participating in an industry task force
- Establishes goals and objectives and sets performance targets
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks
- Partnership driven, able to collaborate and rally multiple stakeholders to deliver to deadlines and activity
- Good working knowledge of IHG systems and the ability to understand and drive outcomes within the IHG network (desirable)
- Has a deep understanding of the markets and the context of operating in a diverse region
- A strong leader, who can understand the vision and how to translate this into reality and execution.
- Able to creatively solve problems to deliver effectively.
- Builds strong and credible relationships. Is patient, yet persistent.
- Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French or Turkish language (highly desirable)
What we offer
At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a more hybrid way, blending remote and office working. Although we thrive on collaborating in person, please note that this role can be completed remotely. You may be required to work from the office occasionally, please factor in your personal commute. We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment, we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts. As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Closing Date: 4th June 2023
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.