Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Saudi Arabia, Makkah
Hotel: Makkah (QCAKS), Ibrahim Al Khalil Street, Al Mesfalah
Job number: 120971
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls.
- Develop, monitor, and adjust sales and pricing strategies.
- Provide critical analysis of strategies, room's statistics and demand factors.
- Conduct competitive and demand analysis.
- Maintain distribution channel data integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Independently implements appropriate hotel inventory distribution strategy; maintains accurate rates and inventory allotments in the IDS/GDS/CRO and property PMS in a timely manner to promote rate parity throughout all booking channels.
- Develops near and long term top-line rooms revenue hotel forecasts upon request from the Regional Director of Revenue Management.
- Loads all preferred, consortia and promotional rates in GDS and PMS.
- Spearheads troubleshooting and resolution of any GDS rate loading issues as they occur.
- Analyzes independently and determines whether hotel is effectively marketing itself across electronic distribution channels.
- Participate and prepare rolling forecast and annual budget for each property using PMS, Delphi, Redx, IDeaS and forecasting tools RevTOOLS.
- Ensure that all rooms statistics reports, including the Financial statement, and any other related reports are accurate and consistent.
- Ensure that all revenue management related systems are maintained including Opera/Fidelio/Protel, Redx/Synxis/ IDeaS, Electronic channels, GDS, and Delphi.
- Support the NSA at the property level to complete the monthly audit in making sure that the Delphi / IDeaS system is being utilized effectively.
- Attend Weekly Sales Meeting to maintain communication of strategies and need periods.
- In general, perform any other duties might requested by Front Office Manager or Room Division Manager.
- Perform revenue management service for a select group of hotels.
- Manage all aspects of rate & inventory management as outlined in the services contract.
- Lead a team of Revenue assistants, providing direction on revenue management best practices, PMS/CRS/External Yield systems best practices, third party channel best practices.
- Creates and manages the training program of new hires to the revenue management team.
- Prepare training materials, training schedules, and systems training for the team members.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field.
- Candidate must have excellent analytical skills and must fully comprehend the travel industry distribution landscape.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate ideas in verbal and written presentations.
- Candidate should have 2-4 years of successful revenue management experience at a multi-property level.
- Experience in hotel revenue management is important to the success of this role.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.