Hotel Brand: SPHC
Location: Qatar, Doha
Hotel: Abesq Doha Hotel & Residences (DOHDH), Suhaim Bin Hamad Street, C-Ring Road
Job number: 122208
Join our extraordinary world!
Distinguished design, superlative style, warm and genuine service make this Luxury & Lifestyle Collection truly unique and special.
With the strategic rapid growth of our luxury brands in Qatar at IHG Hotels and Resorts, we are looking for a Revenue Manager with luxury and lifestyle hotel experience to join our team in Doha.
Just a stone’s throw from the many favorite sights of the Qatari capital, the hotel will welcome guests and locals to experience its 283 guest rooms, including suites and serviced apartments, and to enjoy a multitude of unique dining options.
Your Day to Day
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls.
- Develop, monitor, and adjust sales and pricing strategies.
- Provide critical analysis of strategies, room's statistics and demand factors.
- Conduct competitive and demand analysis.
- Maintain distribution channel data integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Independently implements appropriate hotel inventory distribution strategy; maintains accurate rates and inventory allotments in the IDS/GDS/CRO and property PMS in a timely manner to promote rate parity throughout all booking channels.
- Develops near and long-term top-line rooms revenue hotel forecasts upon request from the Regional Director of Revenue Management.
- Loads all preferred, consortia and promotional rates in GDS and PMS.
- Spearheads troubleshooting and resolution of any GDS rate loading issues as they occur.
- Analyzes independently and determines whether hotel is effectively marketing itself across electronic distribution channels.
- Participate and prepare rolling forecast and annual budget for each property using PMS, Delphi, Redx, IDeaS and forecasting tools RevTOOLS.
- Ensure that all rooms statistics reports, including the Financial statement, and any other related reports are accurate and consistent.
- Ensure that all revenue management related systems are maintained including Opera/Fidelio/Protel, Redx/Synxis/ IDeaS, Electronic channels, GDS, and Delphi.
- Support the NSA at the property level to complete the monthly audit in making sure that the Delphi / IDeaS system is being utilized effectively.
- Attend Weekly Sales Meeting to maintain communication of strategies and need periods.
- Manage all aspects of rate & inventory management as outlined in the services contract.
- Lead a Revenue & Reservations team, providing direction on revenue management best practices, PMS/CRS/External Yield systems best practices, third party channel best practices.
- Prepare training materials, training schedules, and systems training for the team members.
What We Need From You
- Candidate must have excellent analytical skills and must fully comprehend the travel industry distribution landscape.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate ideas in verbal and written presentations.
- Candidate should have 2-4 years of successful revenue management experience at an International 5 start hotel brand
- Experience in hotel revenue management is important to the success of this role.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask
What We Offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognized and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.