Revenue Management Executive
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Poland, mazowieckie, Warsaw
Hotel: InterContinental - Warsaw (WRSHA)
Job number: EMEAA32510
Located in the city center, the InterContinental Warsaw Hotel is a modern, five-star property being a part of the InterContinental Hotels Group, one of the largest hotel chains in the world. A professional team of employees and a high standard of services make our hotel a unique place for our guests. We take care of all our colleagues and we strive to create a working environment for them in which they can improve and develop their skills. Diversity and an inclusive culture enriches it all and plays a key role in how we work better together, grow our business and pursue our goal of providing true hospitality for good.
Your day to day
Responsible for assisting in maximizing overall revenue through effective transient/group inventory management and pricing strategies based on future demand forecasts. Reporting directly to EAM in charge of Rooms, Revenue and Reservationsthe candidate’s main duties will include:
- assisting in driving the development,implementation and measurement of all Revenue Management related activities,
- budgeting and forecasting,
- adherence to policies and development of strategies that optimize revenue captured from existing demand.
What we need from you
- Strong leadership potential and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze financial statements and market data
- Confident and effective when presenting and answering questions to large audience
- Possessing strong computer skills including advanced Excel knowledge
- Enjoying creating new tools/solutions in order to drive business and support decision making process
- Team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Detail orientated and hands on individual that enjoy to work in high pace environment under time pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, fluent in Polish and English
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Relevant experience in Revenue Management or Reservations, Sales or Front Office in hospitality business would be an asset
What we offer
In exchange we offer a competitive salary and an attractive bonus package:
- private health care
- meals on duty
- employee rate within all brands
- social fund benefits
- company events
- subsidized sports card
- and more.....
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.