Restaurant Asst. Manager
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: InterContinental - Buckhead Atlanta (ATLBH)
Job number: R201281
InterContinental Buckhead is one of Atlanta’s established Mobil Four Star luxury properties located in the heart of the prestigious Buckhead neighborhood. InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta is a stately and sophisticated hotel that offers premier travel experience with 422 guest rooms, 31,000 square feet of flexible event space including our lavish ballrooms which can host up to 850 guests for a seated dinner and 1500 for a convention, conference or reception. Enjoy local Italian Steakhouse-inspired cuisine at the AMERICANO RESTAURANT & BAR, by Scott Conant - Celebrity Chef, serving lunch and dinner. Meet friends and colleagues at AMERICANO Bar and sip your way through our many handcrafted cocktails & craft bourbons. Or enjoy a workout in our fitness center or a swim in our outdoor saltwater pool. Pamper yourself in our newly-renovated InterContinental Spa at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta where we combine our expertise in growing and crafting pure and effective skin care with holistic therapies from around the world.
Disclaimer: Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants
What we need from you
High school diploma or equivalent and one year supervisory experience in a full service restaurant or similar setting. Hospitality Management Degree or some college preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the outlet(s)
- Handling objects, products
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Experienced in a fine dining environment with solid wine knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in a multi-outlet is preferred.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with customers, employees and third parties
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork, ordering, and giving and receiving instructions.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, cash handling, and inventory management are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
In return we will offer you a competitive benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans. IND
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.