Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Australia, Queensland, Cairns QLD
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Cairns Harbourside (CNSHB)
Job number: EMEAA32073
Join the IHG Family, and our awesome team at Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside! The property is located in front of the Cairns Esplanade – the Great Barrier reef, beautiful palm trees & sunshine will be on the doorstep of your workspace.
Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside offers 173 stylishly appointed rooms & suites, each with its own private balcony along with versatile conference & event facilities. This is a great opportunity to work with a global brand!
Your day to day
The efficient execution of operational plans to deliver branded guest experience and executing yield tactics and reservations sale strategies to meet sale targets. This role will ensure that all inventory and revenues are maximised to full potential across the Hotel; including but not limited to accommodation rooms, conferencing space and food and beverage outlets. Be a key driver of internal and external revenue generation data analysis, leads cross functional decision making of sound, tactical and strategic initiatives. Accurately forecast demand and price accordingly.
What we need from you
• 3+ years’ experience in a Front Office, Reservations, Revenue or Sales environment.
• Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or related field preferred.
• Knowledge of Revenue Management systems including Holidex, Perform or Opera.
• A proactive approach to developing & maintaining strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
• Strong organisational, written & communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
• You must meet the legal requirements to live & work in Australia.
• Highly focused & dedicated work ethic.
What we offer
We'll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits - including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you'll become part of the family - and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together - we trust and support each other we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you are: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disables / Veterans.