Specialist, Media Effectiveness
Hotel: CRO Manila
Job number: R186626
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts,Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
Work closely with business partners and functional teams on high value global or regional initiatives. Enable business leaders to make data-driven decisions with nuanced context
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
● Design and publish reports and dashboards catering to the needs of stakeholders.
● Own and maintain database needed to produce reports and dashboards.
● Develop a strong working knowledge of the different business functional areas and act as point of contact to respective stakeholders.
● Design and build standard reporting queries for individual decision support system users.
● Provide ad hoc query support and insights to all Media Effectiveness clients.
● Own projects as required by the business and stakeholders
● Apply analytical techniques to one or more disciplines. May perform statistical analyses and create accurate charts, tables and graphs in the correct format and within established time frames as required. Select and use appropriate software to effectively analyze data. Compile and analyze information. Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to appropriate staff.
What we need from you
Required Skills –
● Demonstrated expertise in computing and database reporting skills.
● Demonstrated competence in programming with statistical and database software
● Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel
● Demonstrated experience in a decision-support and data warehousing environment.
● Has deep data and analytics skills and has strong business acumen to provide recommendations and drive stakeholders’ decisions.
● Demonstrated strategic thinking through a proven ability to analyze markets, performance data, and business issues and draw insight/conclusions
● Proficient use of data visualization tools and ability to produce quantitative and qualitative analysis using such tools (specifically Tableau)
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Basic project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
Bachelor's or master’s degree with a concentration in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Marketing or other related field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
3-5 years of progressive work-related experience working within the Business Analytics team and with relational decision-support databases and analytical consulting with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position
What we offer
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you and experience world-class IHG® benefits:
- Regularization of employment after 3 months
- Hotel Discounts Worldwide for you and your family and friends
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance (for employee and immediate family members)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 30 days Leave Credits (15 days convertible to cash)
- 20% night differential pay
- Global Recognition Programs
- Global career opportunities, training and room to grow opportunities
- Great location
- And Much More!