Hotel: CRO Manila
Job number: R192647
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts,Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
Design, develop and test complex data warehouse extracts, performance tracking tools and dashboards, and adhoc in order to meet the needs of all internal clients.
• The analyst will provide data needs and analytical support for Loyalty Programs, Products and Partnerships.
• Oversee the design, development and testing of complex data warehouse extracts and reporting in order to meet the data and reporting needs
• Create accurate visualizations in the correct format and within established time frames as required
• Select and use appropriate software to effectively analyze data and may perform statistical analyses
• Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders
• Develop highly complex data extracts using SQL and ensure requirements are developed in accordance with specified
business and technical requirements.
• Review data for accuracy and trending and troubleshoot any errors in reporting, extracting, and warehousing of data.
• Design and build SQL for individual decision support system users.
• Design and publish standard periodic performance tracking tools and dashboards that can be self-service for both
regional and global departmental user groups.
• Create accurate charts, tables and graphs in the correct format and within established time frames as required. Select
and use appropriate software to effectively analyze data. Compile and analyze information.
• Provide ad hoc query support to all internal clients.
• Maintain relationships with decision support management and develop a strong working knowledge of the business
functional area objectives in order to ensure accurate translation of client requirements into technical specifications and
What we need from you
Required Education, Experience, Technical Skills and Knowledge
• Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, other related field of studies (Information Technology, Operations Research)
or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• 1 to 3 years progressive work related experience working with relational decision-support databases and analytical consulting with
demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
• Demonstrated computing and database reporting skills.
• Demonstrated programming experience with statistical and database software (not limited to SQL Server, Affinium Campign, Adobe
Analytics, SAS, Business Objects, Tableau, Python, and R).
• Demonstrated knowledge of Visual Basic scripting techniques, Microsoft Access and Excel functionality to include the use of macros to
streamline report-publishing process.
• Has exposure in data visualization an its tools.
• Demonstrated experience in a decision-support and data warehousing environment.
• Demonstrated understanding of business and processes.
Demonstrates clear, concise, and succinct communication skills, including adapting both technical verbal and written communication
to the needs and level of the user.
What we offer
IHG® is committed to attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining diverse talent, and embracing individual needs at different career and life stages.
You already know that IHG® has some of the best benefits available. If you're successful in getting this job, you'll be able to take advantage of those benefits and make the most of our commitment to give you Room to grow.
This role will be working from home but our office is located at 29th Floor, RCBC Plaza, Tower Two 6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1200 Philippines
If you're ready to make the move to a great, new career opportunity, click "Apply Online" now! Congratulations on making the decision to further your career with IHG®!
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/IHGCareersPH
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/IHGCareersPH
Twitter | https://twitter.com/IHGCareersPH
LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/13295237