Regional Digital Procurement Director
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: United Kingdom, Buckinghamshire, Denham
Hotel: Corp Denham
Job number: R192748
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest hotel companies in the world with a family of 17 brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Crowne Plaza. Approximately 350,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and our corporate offices in 100+ countries. IHG is a FTSE 100 company and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
With an award-winning culture, IHG’s employer brand is brought to life through offering colleagues ‘Room to grow’
Your day to day
Reporting into the Head of Digital Procurement, the Regional Digital Procurement Director will lead Procurement and IHG’s P2P strategy, implementation and stakeholder adoption.
- Contribute to the overall Digital Procurement strategy
- Development and execution of long term strategy for Regional Digital Procurement (including data, systems / tools, reporting / analytics) to increase automation, optimisation, capability, adoption and efficiency driving increased value capture of the Procurement teams and increased user-centricity
- Accountable for implementation of digital solutions and associated process re-design utilising latest technologies through leadership of a programme of strategic digital projects and cross functional teams
- Ensure effective ongoing management and development of Procurement’s IHG digital solutions, delivering capability that further evolves as needed by the function
- Work collaboratively with Manager Corporate Digital and Manager Data & Analytics to ensure a harmonious, efficient approach
- Execute changes to the Procurement digital landscape to ensure adherence to governance and policy practices whilst enhancing and simplifying our ways working
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years + leading digital projects, ideally in Procurement
- Real-world implementation of digital solutions, ideally in Procurement
- Advanced programme & change management skills
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of strategic Procurement
- Strong knowledge of P2P
- Demonstrated ability of leading indirect, cross-functional teams
What we offer
- At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a more hybrid way, blending remote and office working. We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
- Alongside our great working environment, we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
- As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Whilst this role will initially be based in our Denham head office location, by Summer of 2022 we will be relocating to our new Global Headquarters in central Windsor so you will need to be able to travel to Windsor as required in the longer term.
- Closing date for applications is : Monday 27th September