Regent Club Manager 行政楼层经理
Hotel Brand: Regent Hotels & Resorts
Location: Mainland China, Beijing, Beijing
Hotel: Regent Beijing
Job number: HOTEL49644
1. Organizes and conducts regular meetings for all Regent Club staff to facilitate communications and smooth operations;
2. Acts as the key liaison with between the hotel and all guests with special needs and requirements during their entire guest cycle (pre-arrival, arrival, stay and departure, post-departure);
3. Has full knowledge of Regent and Forbes 5 Star standards;
4. Responsible for maintaining the highest quality database relating to guest history;
5. Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible;
6. Ensures training needs analysis of Regent Club colleagues are carried out and training programs are designed and implemented to meet needs;
7. Well manages on cost control while delivering the proper standard value customer service.
Your day to day
1.A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Front Office Operations and 1 year experience as a Manager level;
2.English and the local language of the country are essential;
3.Excellent Communication and Presentation ability.