Food & Beverage Lead - Kimpton Fitzroy London
Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R185626
A London Hotel Like No Other, Kimpton Fitzroy London is a 19th-century iconic building which meets the London of today: From the outside, the landmark building, which occupies a full block along the eastern side of Russell Square in Bloomsbury, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property as our Food and Beverage Lead?
Your day to day
So, this is what the role is all about. We are looking for a Food & Beverage Lead to effectively and efficiently run our large, food and beverage operations, covering multiple outlets, and owning the full food & beverage function ensuring profit ratios are achieved, brand standards are consistently applied, and guest expectation are consistently exceeded as a result of exceptional unique service.
This role will give a great opportunity for an Experienced Director of Food & Beverage to coach and lead the food & Beverage teams and play a major part in the property’s growth and development.
Accountable for: Meeting & Events | Lounges | Pantry | Breakfast | In Room Dining | Minibar | Hotel Restaurant | Hotel Bar | Coffee Shop | Main Kitchen | Satellite Kitchens
- Supports with the creation of, and executes the overall hotel food and beverage strategy
- Accountable for overall performance of the team including guest experience, workforce planning (including recruitment and rostering) and departmental profit delivery
- Regular review, audit and remedy of issues found for food and beverage systems and ways of working; including but not limited to menu engineering, stock control, HACCP across all divisions, restaurant and bar reservation processes, food quality and service delivery
- Aware of market trends and able to develop a compelling case to implement new Food & Beverage initiatives
- Builds confidence in teams recognising good performance that promotes company culture.
- Solve complex problems impacting multiple departments or sub-functions
- Analyse problems to understand underlying issues and root causes and makes right
- Create environment where best practice can be shared
- Owns with managers, performance reviews and ongoing colleague engagement
What we need from you
Ideally, we are looking for a well-rounded Director of Food & Beverage / Food & Beverage Operation Manager with min 3 years’ Experience in a Life style/ 5* Hotel environment. Our ideal candidate will need to demonstrate high levels of guest focus and display that they have a solid financial and commercial awareness.
We are looking for a self-motivated forward-thinking individual with a strong Food & Beverage Operational Background within a large lifestyle, multi-outlet environment. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to lead and develop your teams and influence across all areas of the business.
As Food & Beverage Lead you will have a hands-on approach and take a proactive role with departmental managers in order to identify and support needs at all levels. You will be an inspirational leader, who is passionate in delivering extraordinary guest experiences and who takes pride in sharing success with your team.
What we offer
This is an exceptional opportunity to join Kimpton Fitzroy London in one of London’s most renowned hotels and offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
Kimpton Fitzroy London believes that heartfelt connections make people’s lives better. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests.
Our culture encourages colleagues to be their best selves, and we celebrate the differences of each and every employee. This is reinforced through on-going cultural cornerstones which ensure the Kimpton spirit is consistently experienced across our hotel. Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
- Market Leading Salary.
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Company Pension scheme
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (Increasing with Service to a Max 33 Days)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop your career.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Food & Beverage Lead, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK