Field Marketing Manager KSA and Bahrain - KSA Nationals Only
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh
Job number: R185405
IHG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, promising to provide True Hospitality for everyone, making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future plans and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd. Last year we opened 411 new properties globally and despite the unique global situation this year regarding Covid-19 we have continued to grow our portfolio in 2020.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
Your day to day
The Field Marketing Manager KSA & Bahrain is responsible for driving hotel marketing performance across the Saudi Arabia & Bahrain estate.
- Maximise the delivery of corporate Marketing initiatives & tools – especially those that map to the strategic Sales & Marketing plan of hotels. These include primarily Enterprise Contribution, Loyalty and Food and Beverage Marketing.
- Take a leadership position in leading coordinated actions to support key need periods, and to close potential revenue gaps throughout the year.
- Lead the development of a stronger community and culture of Marketing at the hotel level in addition to the roll out of central & tactical campaigns.
- Provide local market knowledge, marketing expertise and consulting to the wider Commercial team (Director of Commercial, Revenue Performance Directors) and on-property Sales & Marketing Leaders.
- Drive people strategy, upskill marketing talents & sustain best-in-class marketing teams on-property.
Shared Key Accountabilities:
- Provide guidance and optimization of hotel marketing budgets.
- Vendor and budget spend against initiatives that utilize hotel-level funds at a regional level.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s or Master’s International Degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce or related disciplines.
Critical Expertise & Experience:
- KSA National candidates only, as we work towards the Nationalisation of the Kingdom.
- 10 years in a Middle East Marketing role with proven track record of marketing campaigns roll out.
- Travel and/or Hotel Industry experience preferred.
- Ability to navigate and manage within a global matrix management environment.
- Management experience in a multifunctional team, including business partners and agencies.
- Expertise and demonstrated understanding across a wide area of marketing disciplines i.e. marketing strategy & planning, communications, loyalty programmes & partnerships, channel management, social, PR and training.
- Experience in rolling out large scale digital marketing campaigns, with proven track records of KPIs framework definition & measurement.
- Strong financial, analytical and business acumen.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Arabic and English speaking is mandatory.
- Understanding of distribution marketing – including Direct (call centre & internet) - channels & loyalty program.
- Basic hospitality revenue management principles.
- Superior oral and written communications skills including presentation skills, public speaking ability and group decision facilitation.
- Ability to influence internal customers and business leaders and effectively establish strong working relationships that produce solid results.
- Drive alignment and execution to the business ambitions, translating plans and allocating resources into effective delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder, negotiation and project management skills.
- Ability to perform multiple efforts in a fast paced, high growth environment.
What we offer
We offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment (currently virtual/remote working environment), we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.