Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Fiji, Nadi
Hotel: Fiji Nadi Bay Resort & Spa (NANNB), 1 & 2 Nadi Bay Road, Wailoaloa Beach
Job number: 123094
Crowne Plaza is part of IHG Hotels & Resorts, one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
- Managing purchase order documentation and execution of process ensuring compliance with company policy for procurement and contacting potential supplier and contractors
- Assisting with negotiations and the contracting process including the sourcing of products and service ensuring competitive bids and quotes and security
- Liaising with all internal and external customers ensuring coordination of all deliveries of goods and services in a timely manner including sign offs
- Interfacing with accounts payable and finance department managers
- Possessing a full understanding of CAPEX and budgeting processes, and assist as required or directed by the Director of Finance.
- Possessing full understanding of HACCP principles and Food Safety requirements
- Providing clerical and administrative support ensuring all supply agreements and contracts are established and renewed in a timely manner
- Placing all orders into the appropriate Materials Control Management System and ensure all prices are updated as per invoices.
- Minimum 5 years procurement experience, with a relevant tertiary qualification an advantage
- Experience within hospitality, construction and building trades an advantage
- Proven ability in computerised purchasing, inventory and accounting systems including strong systems and process skills
- Strong negotiation skills with proven ability in communication
- Proficent word-processing, spread sheeting, data base and office software application skills
- Strong team player with proven ability in the supervision of staff
- HACCP trained
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.