Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Job number: EMEAA21262
At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That's where you come in. When you're part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you're more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too!
Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific is located opposite one of the most spectacular beaches right in the heart of Terrigal on the NSW Central Coast.
Your day to day
Stop existing and start living!
At Crowne Plaza, we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too! As a member of the Housekeeping team, you will meet the hotel’s standards for cleanliness and IHG's Clean Promise for deep cleaning and pandemic hygiene practices that keep guests and colleagues safe by:
• Cleaning public areas; including bathrooms, carpet and tile cleaning
• Ensuring all areas are fully stocked with guest amenities
• Reporting maintenance requirements
• Ensuring all equipment is maintained, used and stored correctly
• Using appropriate chemicals for cleaning purposes ensuring safe work practices are maintained
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• It’s a physical role and you’ll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is important - you will need to bend and kneel to complete some activities
• Strength – with occasional lifting of items up to 23 kilograms and or push / pulling heavy objects
• Communication skills – basic spoken and written English, some reading, writing and math skills
• Flexible attitude to shifts – you may need to work nights, weekends and/or holidays • Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discounts and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.