Public Area Cleaner - day and nights positions available - £9.60-£10.60 per hour
Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, England, Manchester
Hotel: Kimpton - Clocktower (MANOS)
Job number: R194501
Kimpton Clocktower Hotel are looking for day and nights Public Area Cleaners.
With its Victorian architecture and fresh approach to hospitality, Kimpton Clocktower Hotel is the perfect expression of its setting: Manchester, a city where tradition and modernity meet and where artisanship reigns supreme. Housed in a magnificent terracotta Grade II–listed building, Kimpton Clocktower has a history that dates back to 1890, when the building first opened as The Refuge Assurance Company headquarters. Today, it’s a destination where glamour and luxury meets one-of-a-kind craftsmanship—and where there are new things to discover at every turn.
We are Looking for Public Area Cleaners who can commit to at least 3 Days per week, 24 Hours a week.
We are paying up to £9.60 - 10.60 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Day shifts can be an eight-hour shift between the hours of 7am until 10pm paying £9.60 per hour
Night shifts are 10pm-6.30am paying £10.60 per hour
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
What’s in for you as a Housekeeper (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £9.60 per hour (days), £10.60 per hour (nights)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days?(Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
- Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
- Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
- Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
To succeed as a Housekeeper, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be
- Previous experience in Hotel Cleaning, as room attendant or public areas cleaner
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.