Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R191022
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
Your day to day
Responsibility for delivering revenue through IHG’s system by managing effective marketing campaigns via in-house programmatic trading efforts. Develop and deploy campaigns for both brand-specific and multi-brand audiences via programmatic media buys using self-service Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), ensuring a seamless experience for guests and decreasing abandonment rate of the IHG website. Ensure that the power of IHG’s system is reflected in all brands messaging where appropriate. Work with regional counterparts to ensure alignment and full leverage on the power of IHG distribution channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
- Responsible for evaluating, setting up, and managing programmatic buys and monitoring campaign pacing across various programmatic-enabled channels (display, native, streaming audio, video, dOOH, CTV, etc).
- Proactively monitor campaigns for delivery, ad quality, and performance to optimize in real-time to deliver on system-wide revenue commitments and efficiency metrics.
- Assist in the management of key vendor and agency relationships.
- Analyze and interpret marketing campaign results and process efficiencies; adopt the results and findings to optimize campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to share results and provide programmatic media buying recommendations.
What we need from you
Degree level in Marketing, Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and work
At least 2 years hands-on-keys digital media buying experience working directly with a recognized multi-national company or through a digital agency.
Required Skills –
- Demonstrated abilities executing media buying trades using a demand side platform (DSP), especially Google DV360 and/or the Verizon Media DSP.
- Working knowledge of ad ops platforms, specifically Google Campaign Manager (DCM).
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to colleagues, vendors, senior management, and staff. Must be able to prepare and deliver information to small groups.
- Must possess superior problem-solving skills combined with team facilitation skill and demonstrated experience working collaboratively with others in a team environment.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans