Product - Systems Manager
Location: United Kingdom, Buckinghamshire, Denham
Hotel: Corp Denham
Job number: R195996
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most recognisable hospitality groups in the world with a family of 17 brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza amongst many others. Approximately 350,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and our corporate offices in 100+ countries. We are a FTSE 100 company and are proudly listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future plans and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
Your day to day
Due to rapid team expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for TWO Product – Systems Manages to join IHG as a Manager, Product – Systems. You will be required to head up the IHG WFM system across EMEAA, provide the global framework, hotel implementation and maintain the system to IHG standards of security and financial disciplines. As well as this, you will ensure the hotels get the correct system and training to ensure optimal use and reporting for hotels and BU led elements.
- Own and lead IHG’s WFM system building, configuring and delivering consistent support and analysis at all levels of the business to ensure that we utilise and grow the use of the system and drive performance.
- Full responsibility for the Centre of Excellence Operation for WFM at IHG.
- Create the Global Framework for WFM
- Build and configure all hotels within EMEAA, hotels, rules, integrations, File and API.
- Maintain and make changes where applicable to hotel systems and IHG main system
- Integrate WOT model for optimal hours into WFM System
- Deliver training on systems installations with the support of the installation and training manager
- Provide Reporting updates to hotels, BU leads and regional teams.
- Manage the roll out plan along with the PM to ensure that we achieve the target over 4-year period.
- Provide extensive reporting via BI tools for 3rd Party System and WOT and WO Schedule so that both systems deliver same data analysis for multiple system use across BU’s
- Be responsible for the key elements within WFM:
- Time Keeping
- Scheduling Implementation
- Database Management
- Help Desk Support
What we need from you
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- Strong commercial finance acumen, with some experience in hotel operations.
- Strong understanding of IHG’s business and hospitality industry dynamics, effective at identifying trends and highlighting these to senior management through clear and effective communication.
- Strong understanding of financial modelling and analysis.
- Ability to project manage and drive system implementation and training.
- Strong relationship management, verbal and written communication, and strategic & analytical skills required.
- WFM System knowledge and operational experience
What we offer
At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a more hybrid way, blending remote and office working. We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment, we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Whilst this role will initially be based in our Denham head office location, by Summer of 2022 we will be relocating to our new Global Headquarters in central Windsor so you will need to be able to travel to Windsor as required in the longer term.
Closing date: 5th December 2021