Procurement Manager FF&E
Location: unitedstates, georgia
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R202712
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
- Drive Hotel Engagement and support key Hotel Procurement Regional initiative in Americas
- Set up hotel procurement clusters across all local Hotels
- From the Category Group Plan develop category plans for all Hotel categories at L2 & L3
- Build a deep understanding of supply markets and the implications for IHG and all Local Hotels
- Develop and execute a pipeline of projects to drive TCO, innovation, continuous improvement and cost benefits to IHG and Owners
- Successful execution of sourcing, demand management and continuous improvement projects to deliver business objectives
- Provide commercial challenge to business stakeholders especially Hotels and typically up to GM and Head of Department level
- Develop and manage successful supplier relationship management plans and monitor supplier performance
- Operating within the IHG Procurement operating model
- Deliver margin (benefits) for the business and owners
What we need from you
Bachelor's or master’s degree in a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 5-8 years progressive work-related experience including:
- Proficient in the Category Management methodology and procurement processes
- Track record of developing and implementing L3 Category Plans
- Category management experience in a global organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide insight on supply markets
- Strong procurement technical skills, legal knowledge and RFI/P leadership
- Experience of managing complex supplier relationships
- Capable of leading and being part of matrixed team in a project environment
- Effective project management skills
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants.