Privacy Operations Manager
Location: United Kingdom, Windsor
Hotel: Corp Windsor, Windsor One, Arthur Road, IHG Hotels & Resorts, SL4 1RS
Job number: 122355
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most recognisable hospitality groups in the world with a family of nineteen brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and voco amongst many others. Approximately 350,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and our corporate offices in 100+ countries. We are a FTSE 100 company and are proudly listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Your day to day
Embark on an exciting journey with us as we seek a dynamic individual to fill a pivotal role in our specialized team dedicated to global data protection and privacy. In this non-legal capacity, you will play a key role in implementing and continuously improving our internal privacy framework and program.
If you are passionate about privacy, enthusiastic about driving change, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply and be an integral part of our journey in championing data protection and privacy on a global scale!
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Support Privacy Ops Director in maintaining an effective privacy program.
- Manage core internal privacy processes, records, and reports, including facilitating regular reviews.
- Collaborate with Privacy team to mitigate risks identified through PIAs, DPIAs, vendor risk assessments and other privacy assessments
- Identify and recommend measures to mitigate compliance gaps and related risks.
- Drive cross-stakeholder alignment on improvement initiatives, including validating the successful implementation of controls and embedding privacy by design principles.
- Contribute to ongoing privacy program monitoring and measurement.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and technical requirements.
What we need from you
- Proven expertise in data protection, privacy, and information security.
- Ideally previous involvement in managing Privacy Impact Assessment processes
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Proficiency in identifying inefficiencies and implementing process improvements.
- Familiarity with risk management frameworks (e.g., ISO27001, ISO27701, SOC 2).
- Experience of working with OneTrust
What we offer you
Explore IHG for a dynamic work environment that seamlessly blends flexibility with collaboration – we embrace the hybrid approach, allowing for both remote and office teamwork.
Immerse yourself in our inclusive culture that values individuality and encourages self-expression. Enjoy a competitive salary and exclusive room discounts as part of our comprehensive benefits.
Our commitment to diversity and authenticity sets us apart. IHG provides equal employment opportunities, fostering a culture of trust, support, and respect for diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Join IHG for a professional yet collaborative atmosphere, where every team member has the space to belong, grow, and contribute meaningfully. Our myWellbeing framework prioritizes your health, lifestyle, and overall well-being in the workplace.
Closing date for applications: 26th February 2024
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.