Privacy Operations Analyst
Location: United Kingdom, Windsor
Hotel: Corp Windsor, Windsor One, Arthur Road, IHG Hotels & Resorts, SL4 1RS
Job number: 116467
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most recognisable hospitality groups in the world with a family of 19 brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and voco amongst many others. Approximately 350,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and our corporate offices in 100+ countries. We are a FTSE 100 company and are proudly listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences, and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
Your day to day
This is a new role, working in a non-legal capacity, to support in the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the internal privacy framework and programme.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is familiar with OneTrust to work in a dynamic team focused on providing operational excellence and support to the wider Privacy Legal and other internal teams.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Maintain Records of Processing Activities (ROPA)
- Ensure privacy and data protection related records and documentation are maintained and updated, including Entity and DPO registrations
- Complete filings and registrations, where required
- Support on the identification, tracking and assessment of privacy-related developments
- Provide support to the Privacy Legal team on specific tasks, including supporting on privacy rights requests as necessary
- Manage purchase order process and team budget
What we need from you
- Experience maintaining accurate records; ideally working with OneTrust
- Ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail and within agreed processes
- Ability to self-organise, set priorities, and manage workload efficiently within a fast paced and demanding department
- Ability to play a proactive role in projects and oversee tasks to completion
- A genuine interest and desire to work in the Privacy field
- Strong organizational, project management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills and report writing skills
What we offer you
At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a hybrid way, blending remote and office working. Although we thrive on collaborating in person, we expect that you’re likely to spend time working remotely. Every role is different, and colleagues work with their team and their leader to determine how and when they collaborate in person. We like to believe we offer a unique culture where you have room to be yourself.
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including impressive room discounts.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow, and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Closing date for applications: 29th November
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.