Pricing & Revenue Optimisation Manager, SEAK & JAPAC (Singapore/Sydney based)
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: Corp Sydney, Level 11,20 Bond St, 2000
Job number: 102677
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Implement & Embed Revenue Management (Systems and Tools), Pricing and Inventory initiatives in regions in partnership with the Regional Revenue Management Teams. Drive adoption and utilization of Revenue Management Systems & Tools and embed Global Pricing and Inventory initiatives to support regions optimise Revenue Performance
- Develop Implementation plans for Global Pricing & Inventory strategy in region in partnership with Regional Revenue Management Reams
- Identify Pricing needs in respective regions and markets and Champion the needs with the Global Pricing & Product teams to support the regions drive Revenue performance
- Work in partnership with the Global Revenue product Team and the Above Property team to ensure new Revenue Management initiatives including but not limited to the RMS, PO, Revenue Management systems and tools are effectively communicated, implemented and embedded in region in partnershipwith the Regional Revenue Teams
- Ensure Global inventory standards by Brand are relevant in market and optimised to support driving Optimal Revenue performance.
- Support regions identify opportunities to improve adoption and Utilisation of Revenue Systems and Tools to drive Revenue Performance
- Share and embed Revenue Management Systems and tools best practices across the regions in partnership with Regional Revenue Management Teams
- Consult with Regional Marketing, Commercial and Revenue Management teams to determine the right pricing solutions for regional campaigns
- Collate and channel feedback about Revenue Systems & tool, Pricing and Inventory needs from each of the regions, identifying critical gaps and champion these with the global product teams
- Work with the Regional Revenue Management Leaders to ensure Global Revenue Management, Pricing & Inventory tools including but not limited to RMS, Price Optimization, etc are utilized effectively by the Hotels.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Experience & Skills
• 5 years plus in Revenue Management, Pricing or commercial in Hotels/ Airlines or Ecommerce
• Knowledge of IHG Guest Reservation Systems, IHG Concerto, RMS, Price Optimization
• Key understanding of key metrics and analytics that drive Revenue Performance
• Knowledge of Pricing, Revenue Management, Yield Management
What we offer
In return, we'll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, discounted accommodation worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG. You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So, what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG. To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please go to www.careers.ihg.com
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.