Portfolio Revenue Specialist
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: Corp Sydney, Level 11,20 Bond St, 2000
Job number: 100410
Due to growth in our region, we have an exciting new role of Portfolio Revenue Specialist. The role will report into a Portfolio Revenue Manager and will ensure that all inventory and revenues are maximised to full potential across the Hotel; including but not limited to accommodation rooms, conferencing space, food and beverage outlets, channel management and loyalty contribution.
The role will be the key driver of internal and external revenue generation data analysis and will support cross functional decision making of sound and tactical and strategic initiatives. In conjunction with the Portfolio Revenue Manager accurately forecast demand and price accordingly; to maximize hotel revenues, to achieve superior performance in comparison to the competitive set as measured in RGI and as against budget growth targets.
This role will be based from home working remotely supporting a portfolio of hotels which may vary from city hotels to luxury resorts based in a variety of locations.
To be successful in the role the following skills and attributes will be highly advantageous.
- University Degree or Hospitality Diploma/Degree is desirable
- Experience in a Reservations/Yield Management Environment is desirable
- Experience in a variety of hotels from city to luxury resorts is desirable
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Proven knowledge of Revenue Management Software Systems like Optims, Ideas,
Rate360, IHG Concerto RMS.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly Excel.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- IHG Systems & Tools knowledge is ideal.
- Intimate knowledge of Central Reservation System (IHG Concerto/Trust/Marsha etc), Property Management System (Opera) is desirable
In return, we'll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, discounted accommodation worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG.
At IHG we offer a range of industry leading benefits.
You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself. So, what's your passion?
Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please go to www.careers.ihg.com
IHG is an equal opportunity employer
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.