Portfolio Revenue Manager - Dubai based (2 positions); Arabic speaking preferred
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Dubai
Hotel: Corp Dubai
Job number: R206602
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, promising to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world.
We’re currently recruiting for a talented Portfolio Revenue Manager to join our dynamic and creative team of IHG Revenue Services and work across our portfolio of brands in Middle East.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences, and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
Your day to day
· Manage the revenue function across a portfolio of hotels, developing and managing short, medium, and long-term strategies for profitable revenue generation and capture as set out in each hotels Service Level Agreement.
· Responsible for pro-actively and cost effectively maximizing hotel room revenues, RevPAR and system delivery to achieve superior performance in comparison to the competitive set as measured in RGI and against budget growth targets
· Develop strategy to achieve overall hotel revenue.
· Analyzing competitor and market pricing and trends to come with the right pricing strategy by segment and for each revenue stream
· Ongoing System health-checks
· Creation and presentation of Forecast for all Revenue Streams
· Prepare for and conduct Revenue meetings in line with the Revenue Management Cycle for all revenue streams to identify risks and opportunities, potential revenue driving activities or strategic direction shifts
· Yearly budgeting for all revenue streams along with the hotel team
· Participation in business reviews meetings with both corporate and owners
· Analysis and report on EOM performance
· NHOP or conversion set-up
· Represent and participate in key projects as nominated
What we need from you
- University Degree or Diploma in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- In country experience is preferred
- Min 5 years’ experience in Revenue Management, ideally in all revenue streams in hospitality industry
- Multi-property revenue management experience preferred
- Total Revenue Management experience will be an asset
- Revenue Management Tools and Systems (CONCERTO, RMS, Travelclick Agency 360+, Demand 360, Revenue Strategy 360, STR reports or similar)
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Ability to collaborate, stakeholder manage and impact / influence remotely
- Strong Excel Skills
· System and Technology savvy
What we offer
At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a more hybrid way, blending remote and office working.
We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment, we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare, and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.