Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Kuwait, Kuwait City
Job number: EMEAA22262
Do you see yourself as Paymaster? At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where YOU come in. When you’re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
1. Provide an effective payroll auditing system as a tool for the hotel’s management
2. Provide a summary of the costs required by various people in the Accounting and Control Department to prepare daily and monthly reports.
3. Provide Heads of Departments with the cost figures necessary for them to operate their individual profit center profitably.
4. To ensure that all “status change” notices are duly authorized before preparing them for data processing.
5. To ensure that all attendance records are properly completed and approved by the Heads of Departments.
6. To verify utilization benefit such as vacation and airfare are properly documented.
7. To verify regular and overtime hours on attendance sheets against those on time and attendance records.
8. To prepare the hotel’s payroll accurately and timely as per the prescribed requirements.
9. To prepare and maintain detailed employee records for calculation of various local funds contribution.
10. To reconcile monthly payroll costs and to prepare the resulting journal entries for posting to the General Ledger.
12. To prepare the monthly reconciliation of all the payroll and benefit related accounts of the local employees.
13. To ensure that all departing employees are accurately paid in accordance with statutory requirements and as per contractual agreement.
What we need from you
The successful candidate will be hands-on leader with the ability to positively coach and motivate the team to success. Ideally, the candidate would have minimum 3 years experiences in a similar role in a 5 star hotel; able to handle multi-national team; Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field. The position required a high organization skill; highly motivated; focus on training and developing staff member; good administration skill.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,600 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com