Outlet Senior Host 餐厅主管
Job number: 100643
Supervise the service and delivery of menu items in assigned restaurant ensuring a high level of quality and consistency. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
• In the absence of a Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
• Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up
• Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
• Assist with menu and wine list creation
• Supervise functions
• Supervise outlet service
Required Skills –
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving and training abilities.
• Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.