Outlet Chef (Greek Cuisine) - InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Singapore, SG-01, Singapore
Job number: EMEAA20302
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join our team as our Outlet Chef (Greek Cuisine) in InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. We’re looking for someone who:
Your day to day
- Organize his outlet food orders and requisitions by checking to confirm that the contents are required.
- Determine quality and quantity of food materials used with a view of eliminating waste and spoilage.
- Makes suggestions concerning improvements, which would lead to make more satisfied customers and/ or increase volume of business or profit.
- Prepares checks and approves duty rosters of his outlet as per business forecast and occupancy levels, by being careful at all times to conserve labor cost.
- Ensure the proper manage of casual, OT, in order to meet salary % budget
- Ensures that the staff reports punctually in uniform and that they are aware of the hotel regulations, policies and procedures in regard to hygiene, discipline, fire and safety.
- Carries out corrective disciplinary actions against his staff, fair and professional to maintain a high level of staff moral and discipline in the department.
- Supervises, directs, guides and corrects the entire outlet kitchen staff.
- Discussing new recommended menu ideas, food promotions, special occasions and theme nights.
- Consider guest feedback to improve food presentation quality.
- Assist in addressing guest queries, questions and issues related o food, quality, presentation and services.
- Proven experience in Greek cuisine.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Birthday Off
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefit
- Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com