Night Receptionist (Weekends)
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Hotel: voco™ - Grand Central Hotel (GLAGS)
Job number: R206352
voco Grand Central are looking for a Night Receptionist to join our growing front office team,
Salary up to £11,440.00 per annum – (20 Hour, per week contract)
Salary breakdown: £11.00 per hour
Working shift patterns will be between
22:00pm - 08:00am Friday & Saturday
Are you ready to bring your exceptional people skills and expertise and experience to a crucial role in a world-leading lifestyle hotel? Are you a Night Owl Then we invite you to join us as a Night Receptionist at voco Grand Central.
Our 4* property is legendary in Glasgow’s Central Station; as a Night Receptionist, you will become part of an exceptional team that will provide extensive customer service.
YOUR CORE PURPOSE WILL BE:
- Guests: you will ensure our guests are greeted with the IHG welcome, ensuring all guests are acknowledged on arrival, you will create a welcoming atmosphere throughout the property.
- Check In & Out: you will assist guests with luggage and ensure the customer is checked in & out as per IHG policies and procedures.
- Guest Queries: you will be empowered to resolve all customers queries, in line with IHG policies, and ensure all queries are logged so these can be tracked, and followed through. You will Report any security or health and safety issues, incidents and complaints.
- Safety: you will ensure the safety of the property and its guests at all times, and report anything suspicious to the Night Manager.
Ultimately, your insight, commitment and pride in your work will make you an integral part of the voco family.
What we offer
What’s in for you as a Night Receptionist (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £11,440.00 per annum basic pay, Plus upselling opportunities
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated) (Increases annually)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
The Hotel :
Relive the golden age of travel at voco® Grand Central - Glasgow, an enduring monument to Victorian glamour in an unbeatable central location, attached to Glasgow Central Station, a city landmark since the 19th-century heyday of the railways.
High ceilings, chandeliers and wood paneling embody the elegance that makes our hotel special. Our magnificent, marble-clad Champagne Central bar open all day for sharing menus and afternoon tea, while Tempus Restaurant offers the best of Scottish cuisine. The Grand Ballroom is a charming spot for memorable celebrations, and 10 flexible meeting rooms take care of your business events.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Night Receptionist, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.