Night Manager - voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Pokolbin
Job number: EMEAA20443
At voco we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley, located in the heart of the Hunter Valley, just over two hours north of Sydney, offers premier boutique style accommodation with a scenic rose garden, breathtaking vineyard views and great leisure facilities right on our door step.
Your day to day
As Night Manager, you'll take the lead managing and overseeing all hotel operations during nights. The principal responsibility is safety and security of guests and colleagues and ensuring the accurate and timely completion of the night audit function during the hours of 11pm – 7am. You’ll not only be the person guests rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also be in tune with your team, driving performance and engagement and ensuring they receive the right learning and development opportunities to maximise performance and maintain a positive and productive work environment.
What we need from you
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Guest Services/Front Office/Night Audit/Finance related position with supervisory experience, preferably within a hotel/hospitality environment.
- Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or in Business Administration related field preferred
- Computer savvy and particularly versed in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, bilingual or multilingual language skills are advantageous
- A passionate team player, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and priortise workloads
- Valid NSW RSA Competency card, First Aid Qualifications and Drivers Licence are required
- Ability to inspire passion, enthusiasm and positivity in the team to drive an engaged, winning culture
- Ability to manage complex relationships along with demonstrated ability to interact with guests, staff, and third parties that reflects highly on the Hotel, the brand and IHG
What we offer
- Become part of the global IHG family – opening a door to endless career opportunities, click here to find out more about us
- Free onsite car parking
- IHG Hotel Room discounts for all colleagues
- Training & development – we're passionate about growing our talent. We'll provide the training & development you need to succeed & progress into your next role
- As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives