Crowne Plaza Melbourne is the perfect destination for your next staycation, family holiday or romantic escape. At Crowne Plaza Melbourne you can find big city adventure combined with some well-deserved time to relax. Experience the vibrancy and eclectic culture for which Melbourne is renowned with central accommodation near Melbourne CBD. Crowne Plaza Melbourne is ideally located on the Yarra River, only steps away from the restaurants and bars of the South Wharf precinct, CBD shopping, and South Melbourne with its popular cafes and markets.
Your day to day
Every day is different, but you will mostly be:
- Processing payments including room charges, debit and credit, cash and cheques in accordance with established procedures
- Checking guests in, out and managing any wake-up call requests
- Answering phones and dealing with overnight guest queries
- Running night audit property management systems or manual equivalents
- Performing other duties such as concierge services and special guest requests
What we need from you
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good Communication and writing skills
What you can expect from us
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.