Night Auditor | Crowne Plaza Auckland
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: New Zealand
Hotel: Auckland (AKLNZ), 128 Albert Street, PO Box 6841
Job number: 110505
At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, we're all business...mostly!
You could be joining a global company and just one day be working at one of our 5,000 hotels in nearly 100 countries around the world!
Our Front Office department is the heart and center of the hotel and you could be joining this great team as a Night Auditor with us!
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Ensure smooth day-to-day running of front office operations in the absence of the management team during the hours of 11pm – 7.30am
- Engaging with guests to build personal relationships and remedy any complaints
- Support night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports
- Responds to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
What we need from you
- Experience in front office / guest service or related role with knowledge of Opera will be an advantageous.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to - Microsoft Office and Front Office systems
- Must speak fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including;
- Paid birthday leave;
- Enhanced parental leave;
- Proactive health days;
- Free meals whilst on duty;
- Discounted car parking in the heart of the city.
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further. We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Please note that we will only consider candidates who can prove their valid rights to live and work in New Zealand.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.