Night Auditor (Part-time) | InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: InterContinental - Sydney Double Bay (SYDIC)
Job number: EMEAA34827
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world's leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
The award-winning, luxury InterContinental Sydney Double Bay is looking for a passionate Night Auditor to join our Front Office team.
Your day to day
Working within the Front Office department, you'll be a motivated, outgoing and genuine person who is detail orientated and working as part of a team in order to deliver true hospitality.
As a Night Auditor, you will work as part of our Night team to complete all aspects of the night audit function as well as supporting with guest requests throughout the overnight shift during the hours of 11pm to 7:30am.
What we need from you
- Ideally, you will have previous experience in a hotel on reception or nights with relevant qualifications in Hospitality or business.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, an affinity for numbers and the ability to balance a variety of priorities to ensure all are completed each night on shift.
- You'll have great communication skills, a passion for delivering excellent customer service and enjoy taking ownership for resolving guest issues on your shift.
- Opera PMS experience desirable
What we offer
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey
- Paid birthday leave - hip hip hooray!
- Enhanced parental leave program
- Proactive paid wellness and mental health days
- Free meals on shift
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels for accommodation, food and beverage
- A massive colleague discounts platform for all your favorite brands and retailers
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
We are proud to be InterContinental Sydney Double Bay and proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.