Night Auditor (Full Time) | Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Job number: EMEAA35192
About Us Located on the corner of Sussex and Bathurst Streets, the newly built Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour is 152 modern guest rooms and suites vertically suspended in a prime position. Just a 5-minute stroll to the CBD's commercial and transport hub, the lively Darling Harbour precinct and the International Convention Centre. Access is easy and fast from Town Hall Train Station — only a short 3-minute walk from the hotel. Guests will unwind in design-led, modern and spacious rooms with the latest technology at their fingertips. With 3 restaurants and bars throughout the hotel, breakfast, lunch, after-work drinks and dinner are all taken care of. Our sleek contemporary spaces are perfect for meetings, private dinners, cocktail receptions or special events, allowing guests to transition effortlessly from 9-to-5, to 5-to-9. And then there's the spectacular views from our roof-top where guests can make a splash in our Instagram-worthy floating infinity pool.
Your day to day
Working within the Front Office department, you will have attention to detail, be a motivated self starter, outgoing and genuine person who enjoys working as part of a team in order to deliver true hospitality.
As a Night Auditor, you will work as part of our Night team to complete all aspects of the night audit function as well as supporting with guest requests throughout the overnight shift.
What we need from you
- Ideally, you will have previous experience in a hotel on reception or nights with relevant qualifications in Hospitality or business.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, an affinity for numbers and the ability to balance a variety of priorities to ensure all are completed each night on shift.
- You'll have great communication skills, a passion for delivering excellent customer service and enjoy taking ownership for resolving guest issues on your shift.
- Opera PMS experience desirable
What we offer
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey
- Paid birthday leave - hip hip hooray!
- Enhanced parental leave program
- Proactive paid wellness and mental health days
- Free meals on shift
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels for accommodation, food and beverage
- A massive colleague discounts platform for all your favorite brands and retailers
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.