Mgr Human Resources
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Buckhead Atlanta (ATLBH), 3315 Peachtree Rd. Ne, 30326
Job number: 119664
Every day is different at IHG, but you’ll mostly be:
- Welcome and assist in the onboarding and orientation process of new colleagues
- Creating programs to foster a positive work environment for every employee
- Supporting and administering an annual team member satisfaction survey
- Developing creative ways to inspire and motivate the team to provide exceptional guest experiences
- Managing employee records and ensuring compliance with relevant employee laws, policies and procedures
- Help create the Human Resources department budget and control expenses
- Educating and developing managers on HR principles to foster productivity and enhance performance of the team.
- Work with department managers to develop initiatives to reach service standards and drive continuous improvement in the guest experience.
- Other ad-hoc duties as needed
What We need from you:
- At least 2 years' experience as a HR professional. Previous exposure to such a role within Hotels/Hospitality would be highly preferred
- Degree/qualifications in Human Resources preferred.
- A solid understanding of employee relations practices and business acumen is essential.
- A demonstrated capability of collaborating with multiple stakeholders and managing competing priorities.
- You will have a commercial lens around your approach and a track record of delivering vibrant and successful work environments through amazing leadership.
- A confident communicator across verbal and written platforms, you will have the ability to work alongside a dynamic team, coaching and leading individuals with varying capability.
- Strategic thinking, the ability to explore new ways of working and have an open mind around how we can drive the hotel forward with regards to people space.
- You must also meet the legal requirements to work in the United States without restrictions.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.