Marketing Coordinator- Crowne Plaza Terrigal
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Terrigal NSW
Job number: EMEAA20359
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That's where you come in. When you're part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you're more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
Your day to day
We are seeking a candidate that is an excellent communicator, with a focus on written and digital communications; a ‘self-starter’ who is thorough in their work and passionate about all facets of marketing. The candidate will ideally have experience working in marketing, graphic design or within the communications arena.
This role can be flexible for either part time or full time for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will manage the role in an enthusiastic and professional manner, reflecting and enhancing the company’s reputation as an upscale brand. The role will include duties such as:
- Assist in updating the marketing calendar, by keeping a finger on the pulse of local events, activations, promotions and key calendar dates
- Produce creative, engaging and brand appropriate digital content across a variety of social channels
- Assist in the coordination and execution of key marketing strategies
- Report on results, providing data interpretations, insights and recommendations
- Manage and optimise digital campaigns based on data insights
- Liaise with various external stakeholders to ensure smooth running and execution of campaigns (Digital agencies, influencers etc.)
- Facilitate internal communications including coordination and minuting of meetings.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date database of media and supplier contacts.
- Updating company marketing portals and external business and event listings
- Coordinate purchase orders and supplier invoicing
- Research and compile content and ideas for a variety of projects across multiple facets of the business
- Construct copywriting for a variety of key projects, targeting a range of audiences while adhering to brand tone
What we need from you
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design or a related field
- 1-2+ years experience in a marketing role with exposure to a broad range of digital channels
- In depth understanding of social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills including copywriting for websites, email campaigns and social media, and engaging with guests on social media
- Strong time management and organisation skills, and a self-driven attitude
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in designing and editing using Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom) and video editing skills (Premier Pro)
- Confident in photography
- Demonstrated experience in delivering email marketing campaigns using TalkBox, Mailchimp or a similar CRM system
- Previous experience using WordPress or a similar Content Management System
- Previous experience in delivering work and projects outlined in a marketing content plan
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve technical issues
- Ability to professionally liaise with all levels of stakeholders and suppliers, complete all work to a high quality standard and provide a proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.