Marketing Communications Executive - voco Orchard Singapore
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Hotel: voco™ - Orchard Singapore (SINOR)
Job number: EMEAA27238
Don’t press esc! It’s not a mistake… IHG Hotels & Resorts to unveil the latest premium voco™ hotel brand in South East Asia on Singapore’s world-famous Orchard Road from January 2022.
The current 423-room hotel will rebrand from Hilton Singapore and upon its relaunch, provide guests with the world-renowned voco™ experience from the moment they walk through its doors. Famed to be hotels to count on, yet different enough to be fun, voco hotels are unstuffy hotels where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with life. Hotels that stand out from the crowd, voco combines familiar comforts with the indulgences of a hotel, to create somewhere that’s dependable, but not vanilla. Somewhere premium, but with a laidback spirit. Somewhere reliable, but different
Your day to day
voco Orchard Singapore is seeking a dynamic and passionate Marketing Communications Executive to be part of this exciting rebranding project. As Marketing Communications Executive, you are responsible for ensuring that all communication is aligned to the hotel brand, and implementing and driving marketing strategies across all channels, including the social platforms of the hotel, and its restaurants and bars.
- Conceptualizing and implementing marketing strategies across all social media platforms
- Responsible for responding to online guest feedback
- Media database maintenance
- Drive hotel campaigns by collaborating across different department, and through media outreach, ensuring information is updated and accurate on digital and print platforms
- Coordination with marketing teams from across the IHG Singapore group for cluster campaigns and initiatives
- Assist marketing team to implement IHG and brand initiatives across different department at the hotel
- Plan and coordinates hotel photoshoots
- Coordinate marketing partnerships and sponsorships
- Builds hotel profile within local market by attending industry events
- Design and create hotel collaterals
- Liaising with suppliers, printers, designers
- Consolidation of media clippings and social media impact
- Support Director of Marketing with administrative duties
What we need from you
- 2 years of experience in hospitality or marketing industry
- Excellent Customer Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Results-Oriented & Highly Motivated
- Great communication skills
- Independent and able to make good decision.
- Proven ability to plan & execute events effectively with a strong attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- IHG hotel experience coupled with pre-opening or conversion experience will be an added advantage
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.