Manager, Loyalty Performance Analytics
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R193316
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
Your day to day
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Provide strategic analytical support to the Loyalty and Partnership function. Initiate and support projects to address strategic and tactical business questions for the Loyalty department related to performance, program evolution, cost optimization, etc. Develop ongoing insights and recommendations to support evolution of the Loyalty program by modeling customer behavior and program cost/revenue drivers. Interpret, explain and present technical findings to business stakeholders in practical non-technical language. Work well independently, as part of a global team supporting many differing regions, and as a strong leader and motivator of an insights-oriented team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Thoroughly investigates ways in which business questions can be answered by diligently and precisely overseeing consumer insights / analytics work.
- Consults with Loyalty functional experts to establish analytical support objectives.
- Coordinates with Market Research and Analytics teams to establish proactive analytic programs and projects to derive consumer insights and formulate business recommendations.
- Creates complex statistical models of member behavior and program costs to support development of optimal structures for the loyalty program, reward night reimbursements, partnerships, etc.
- Designs complex performance tracking methods for loyalty programs and translate insights into action.
- Supports creation of powerful presentations of points of view to upper management
- Collaborate with the broader analytics team to leverage best practices and deliver efficiencies
- Make recommendations for enhancements to the loyalty database from an information needs perspective including internal and external data sources.
- May lead and review the work of less experienced staff by providing mentoring, technical guidance and training in daily activities.
What we need from you
Bachelors or Master’s degree in business, economics, or statistics, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years progressive work experience, with emphasis on business or loyalty program analysis.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated programming experience with statistical and database software (SQL and Tableau required, GCP and SAS preferred). Exposure to Alteryx, R or Python a plus.
- Demonstrated strategic agility and problem solving abilities using a hypothesis led approach.
- Experience conducting complex analysis by aggregating large data sets from multiple sources to deliver insights on business/program performance and/or opportunities
- Experience developing dynamic models or dashboards in Tableau and MS Excel
- Experience conducting quantitative analyses including some or all of the following: market segmentation, product positioning, product pricing, concept testing or market sizing.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and proficiency with MS Word and PowerPoint for the purpose of translating technical and statistical information into actionable business insights for senior management.
- Familiarity with financial concepts preferred: ROI, NPV, pro forma modeling.
- Demonstrated critical thinking abilities and curiosity to find the underlying causes/drivers of performance
- Self-motived with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans