Manager, Conversion Brands
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R189045
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Provide strategic management of initiatives that align with the rollout of IHG Conversion Brand propositions, embedding foundational concepts and ensuring rapid evolution and iteration based on operational learning
Manage the delivery of IHG Conversion brand propositions, working in close collaboration with broader Conversion & Affiliate Brand teams.
- Supports the development, refinement and evolution of brand strategy
- Own the refinement of brand standards, foundational brand assets, marketing content and supporting operational toolkits/blueprints, ensuring consistent high-quality guest experiences and highly ROI centric solutions
- Supports development of the digital guest experience for conversion brand propositions (working in partnership with C&T teams), including the build out and evolution of brand websites; In doing so, ensure a compelling guest experience, coupled with robust enterprise delivery,
- Supports stakeholder engagement, internal awareness building of conversion brand propositions and overarching project management
- Acts as primary interface between roll-out teams in around the globe, to ensure a consistent and integrated approach to the delivery of conversion brand propositions
What we need from you
Bachelor's or Master's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 6-8 years of progressive experience in marketing and/or hotel operations, with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects
- Solid grasp of brand management and core marketing/sales principles
- Understanding of hotel conversion and rebranding processes
- Effective communications and presentations skills
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong influencing, negotiating and consensus-building skills to deal effectively with different stakeholder & owner objectives balanced against IHG objectives
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans