Maintenance Supervisor - voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Pokolbin
Job number: EMEAA21945
At voco we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too. voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley, located in the heart of the Hunter Valley, just over two hours north of Sydney, offers premier boutique style accommodation with a scenic rose garden, breathtaking vineyard views and great leisure facilities right on our door step.
voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley is looking for an Engineering Supervisor to join our Engineering team. This role will contribute to the maintenance of the building, plant, equipment, fixtures and fittings around the Hotel.
Your day to day
As the Maintenance Supervisor, you’ll report to the Hotel Services Manager and work to ensure all aspects of hotel maintenance and management are kept to the very best standards and in line with all relevant health and safety legislature and procedures.
You’ll also keep an organised and secure maintenance shop and supervise the maintenance team, managing everyday activities and communicating with department heads to stay informed of maintenance needs, and ensure timely responses to requests.
What we need from you
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate with people across all departments
- Ability to maintain high and consistent standards
- Excellent organisational skills and grooming standards
- Availability to work a 7 day roster which includes some evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Availability to work late finishes (9:00pm) during school holidays and peak periods
- A valid NSW driver's licence with a clean driving record to operate hotel vehicles
- Australian working rights
What we offer
- Become part of the global IHG family – opening a door to endless career opportunities, click here to find out more about us
- Uniform provided
- Free meal on shift
- Free onsite car parking
- IHG Hotel Room discounts for all colleagues
- Training & development – we’re passionate about growing our talent. We’ll provide the training & development you need to succeed & progress into your next role
- As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives