Can you stay one step ahead of maintenance challenges to make our guests’ safety and comfort your number one priority?We’re searching for a Head of Maintenance that goes further to make sure his team always puts safety first.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Managing daily maintenance needs to ensure the right team is always on the right task
● Carrying our a preventative maintenance programme that creates a safe, secure and comfortable environment for our guests to enjoy
● Helping to prepare the departmental budget and keeping tight control of expenses
● Leading hotel renovations and other projects, negotiate contracts, and ensure timely completion of projects within budget
● Maintaining good working relationships with outside contractors
What We need from you:
● Advanced vocational training plus two years of experience in general building maintenance or construction, or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Professional certification and licence if required by law
● Hotel experience preferred.
● Must be able to speak local language(s)
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.