Luxury Specialist - Sales and Service
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: Philippines, Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR), Baguio City
Hotel: CRO Baguio
Job number: EMEAA27275
IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group) is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with a presence in almost 100 countries. We create Great Hotels, Guests Love® everyday for millions of people and we are looking for people just like you to join our award-winning team.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Our portfolio of brands is diverse, unique and exciting. We recapture the glamour of travel with InterContinental® and bring enjoyable travel to everyone with Holiday Inn®. We make business travel really work with Crowne Plaza® and pioneer new concepts to meet changing consumer needs with EVEN® Hotels and HUALUXE®. We’ve built the world’s biggest loyalty brand, IHG® Rewards Club, to show just how much we value our members. IHG’s most important assets, though, are the hundreds of thousands of great people who work with us around the world.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travellers everywhere.
Your day to day
Join our team of passionate individuals with best-in-class sales and service skills for IHG's luxury line of hotels.
Job Summary –
LUXURY SPECIALIST - SALES & SERVICE
An expert in providing personalized service to affluent customers. A critical customer touch point for delivering on our IHG brand experience in both sales and service. Be a brand champion, taking pride in using every customer interaction to educate guests about our luxury brands. Empowered to make creative decisions using tools and market insight that will deliver on the unique travel needs of our guests, to drive revenue and customer loyalty. Passionate for learning and developing themselves to be the best in an ever-evolving role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Promote best-in-class reservation, sales, and customer service solution
• Must maintain a keen interest in luxury travel destinations to inspire loyalty through
personalized service that exceeds every expectation.
• Demonstrates knowledge, passion and pride of IHG’s luxury portfolio
• Uses creativity to own and proactively resolve all customer problems quickly and effectively, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Embrace the global and cultural diversity of guests and focuses on providing meaningful and authentic experiences.
• Applies specialized customer service skills to include extraordinary follow-up, communication, rapport building and organizational skills.
• Advance internet and computer knowledge with capability to navigate multiple web-based systems while managing various work streams to provide an enhanced guest experience.
• Ability to multitask including handling multiple customers and tasks efficiently and works effectively by understanding, trusting and using tools and information appropriately.
• Equipped with market leading information by maintaining familiarity with Forbes and AAA Diamond rating programs and competent to follow the outlined guidelines.
• Must be self-motivated and sales + service driven.
What we need from you
What we need from you:
• Very much willing to report on-site (for those with no work from home equipment).
• Amenable to Work-From-Home IF with own laptop or desktop and stable internet connection (subject to verification and business exigencies).
• Anyone applying for the role must be at least 18 years old and willing to work on graveyard shifts, holidays and weekends.
• Undergraduates are welcome to apply.
• Open to NON-BLISST residents with complete work-from-home equipment
START DATE: January 17, 2022
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
• Above average verbal and written communication skills - listening, verbal and written.
• Advance internet and computer knowledge and with strong web-based navigation skill.
• Best-in-class customer service and sales skills, with the ability to balance sales with service;
• Active listening, appropriate conversation pace, problem identification and resolution
• Exhibits empathy, self-awareness, and sensitivity to diverse background and culture.
• Ability to tailor information for effective customer interaction.
• Adapts quickly to technology and organizational changes.
• Quick to adapt to evolving call and contact types, new tools and processes;
• Efficient and accurate data capture
• Well-travelled or at least knowledgeable about travel
• Manage time effectively
What we offer
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you and experience world-class IHG® benefits:
• Hotel Discounts Worldwide for you and your family and friends
• Retirement Plan
• Medical Insurance (for employee and immediate family members)
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Accident Insurance
• 30 days Leave Credits (15 days convertible to cash)
• Incentive Programs
• 20% night differential pay
• Global Recognition Programs
• Global career opportunities, training and room to grow opportunities
• Great location
• And Much More!