Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, England, Oxford
Hotel: voco™ - Oxford Spires (OXFAR)
Job number: R192428
voco® Oxford Spires are looking for a Leisure Receptionist to join their team. This position would suit candidates who can ideally work between both Oxford Spires & Oxford Thames.
Our Leisure Receptionist will work with our management team to maintain the highest standard of guest service whilst displaying genuine care for guest experience , you will be expected to maintain treatment and brand knowledge with the ability to describe prices and benefits of our amazing product.
As a Leisure Receptionist you will work to ensure the maintenance of spa and pool facilities ensuring health and safety standards are met, ensure the Leisure area is clean and tidy at all times, and obtain and record all relevant guest details including contact details, medical history and payment details.
Do not live near Oxford but this seems like the job for you? Do not worry, we have LIVE IN ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE!!
What’s in for you as a Leisure Receptionist (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £9.60 per hour Full time working 5 days out of 7, £19,968 per annum
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference– we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve, by delivering as a true host.
To succeed as a Leisure Receptionist , you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Previous experience in a guest facing role
- A passion for spa and wellness
- Attention to details and ability to multitask duties
- Knowledge of spa booking systems preferred but not necessary
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include evenings and weekends
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.