Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R196090
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join their 5* team.
A London Hotel Like No Other, Kimpton Fitzroy London is a 19th-century iconic building which meets the London of today: From the outside, the landmark building, which occupies a full block along the eastern side of Russell Square in Bloomsbury, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are paying £10.50 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
What’s in for you as a Kitchen Porter (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £10.50 per hour – Every Hour Worked Paid! - £21,840.00 per annum for full time
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. Our kitchen Porter role plays a vital part in delivering a superior guest experience.
To succeed as a Kitchen Porter, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter, or Prep Chef
- Experience with working in a busy kitchen environment & being able to work with deadlines.
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Kitchen Porter, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.