Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, England, Oxford
Hotel: voco™ - Oxford Thames (OXFDT)
Job number: R195734
voco Oxford Thames are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the growing Kitchen Team
We are Looking for Kitchen Porter who can commit to a minimum, 40 Hours a week.
We are paying £9.60 per hour, every hour worked paid! £19,968 per year
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Live in accommodation available!
What’s in for you as a Kitchen Porter (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £9.60 per hour – Every Hour Worked Paid!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through delivering high-quality food to all guests, this role is for you.
To succeed as a Kitchen Porter you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Experience working in a Kitchen environment in 4/5* Hotel or restaurant
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.