Income Auditor at Holiday Inn and Suites Dubai Science Park (pre-opening)
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Dubai
Job number: EMEAA35511
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guest’s stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So, if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Holiday Inn & Suites Dubai Science Park, a preopening hotel, is looking for an active Income Auditor to join their extraordinary team! Ideally located in the heart of Dubai Science Park, in the most sought after residential area of Dubai. Minutes away from mega malls, magnificent Jumeirah Beaches, world’s leading tourist attractions and Parks, auto drome and over 5 championship golf courses. The Holiday Inn & Suites at Dubai Science Park will include 240 hotel rooms and suites and 84 one-bedroom apartments, anchor F&B offerings and an extensive 1026sqm cutting-edge meeting and events facilities.
Your day to day
- Ensure the Hotel revenues are adequately audited, recorded and audits are performed accordingly.
- Perform revenue reconciliations with source documents.
- Ensure Accounting Policies are followed as per IHG guidelines.
- Performs spot checks on outlet checks used
- Reconciles total outlet sales to total charges
- Ensure accounting practices, support the guest experience through payment options (example: credit card systems, room charges), inventory controls and financial dispute resolution
- The Income Auditor produces the daily revenue report and reconciles all revenues against cash banked and accounts receivable movements for each day.
- The Income Auditor also ensures that all revenues are recorded and reported on a daily basis and all control procedures are in place relating to the income process.
What we need from you
Bachelor’s degree equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
Professional accounting or finance designation or certification
Minimum 2 years in hotel accounting or audit with at least two year an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.