Hotel Brand: Hualuxe
Location: Mainland China, Zhejiang, Ningbo
Hotel: NGBUL - HUALUXE Ningbo Harbor City
Job number: HOTEL44601
Responsible for ensuring all revenues generated in the hotel are recorded accurately and discrepancies reported on a timely basis. The Income Auditor produces the daily revenue report and reconciles all revenues against cash banked and accounts receivable movements for each day. The Income Auditor also ensures that all revenues are recorded and reported on a daily basis and all control procedures are in place relating to the income process.
At HUALUXE®, we want our guests to feel accomplished and respected. To help them we need you to offer intuitive Chinese hospitality and:
• Show Chinese Etiquette – by greeting our guests by extending the spirit of our signature welcome and indulge them in Chinese hospitality by being humble and discreet in observing Chinese protocol.
• Respect and Recognize – We respect and recognize guests no matter who they are and adapt to guest preferences making them feel a cut above the rest.
• Help Accomplish – by fully understanding our guests’ business and social engagement needs, and take pro-active action to exceed their expectations by efficient and accurate services.
• 尽显中华礼仪 –向客人展示我们标志性的欢迎礼，并用谦恭得体的中华待客之道来款待我们的客人。
• 表达尊重认同 – 我们尊重、认知每一位客人，我们记录客人的偏好，通过个性化的服务客人的尊贵身份。
• 协力成就事业 – 悉心洞察、领会客人商务及社交的不同需求，先行一步，力求以准确高效、超越客人期望的服务，帮助客人达成目标。
Your day to day
Required Skills –
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Good writing skills
• Vocational Certificate in Accounting or related field.
• 3years experience in income audit, or accounts receivable position, or similar; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience