Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Philippines, Quezon City
Hotel: Manila Galleria (MNLCP), Ortigas Ave, Corner Asian Development Bank Ave, Ortigas Center, 1100
Job number: 101729
Reliable hardware and seamless software are at the heart of every day-to-day IHG experience. To keep things running smoothly, we’re searching for a proactive and passionate IT Coordinator to make sure our computers are installed properly, working efficiently and safe from any cyberthreats. Sound familiar?
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Being a trusted contact for servicing our computer hardware and making sure systems are installed properly and working efficiently
● Keeping up to date with all our approved systems and technology – from LAN to POS
● Logging hardware and software performance, maintaining technical documentation and compiling system reports
● Administering user IDs and passwords
● Safeguarding our IT infrastructure against cyberthreats
What We need from you:
● Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Computer Science, IT or related field
● 1 years’ related experience with computer set-up and troubleshooting
● Working knowledge of networks and operating systems and databases
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Knowledge in PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)
● Great communication skills
● You’ll be a team player, proactive, responsible, hardworking and able to work under pressure
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.