Housekeeping Team member with Live in Accommodation Available
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, England, Oxford
Hotel: voco™ - Oxford Spires (OXFAR)
Job number: R194711
voco Oxford Spires are looking for a team member to join the growing team in our housekeeping Department.
We have an amazing opportunity to join our team on a full-time position paying £9.60 per hour.
Are you looking to step into hospitality, and step into a company that is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
We want creative, adaptable, and energetic people to join our hotel family, and grow their careers
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
What’s in for you as a housekeeper (just in case you need more
LIVE IN ACCOMODATION AVALIBLE!
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £9.60 per Hour - £19,968 per annum
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
- To succeed as a housekeeper, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
- Have a passion for Hotels and building a career in one
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.