Housekeeping Team Leader
Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh
Hotel: Kimpton - Charlotte Square Hotel
Job number: R199074_EDICS_UK01
Kimpton Charlotte Square are looking for a Housekeeping Team Leader to join our team
As Housekeeping Team Leader you and your team set the tone for the visit and you can ensure that everything has gone above and beyond to ensure the high standards we expect are maintained.
Are high standards second nature to you? Do you love people and making guests smile everyday knowing you have delivered True Hospitality for Good? Do you want to be part of something different, working with the best brand you will be proud of?
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
What’s in for you in our waiting team (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £11.00 per Hour (£22,800 per annum)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Employee referral programme
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
- Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
- Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
- Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
As our Housekeeping Team Leader, You will inspire the team with your personality, passion and innovative thinking. We are looking for a Superstar that InterContinental Edinburgh The George deserves.
It’s likely that you will have a proven and substantial background in a similar role, ideally gained within luxury hospitality in a similar high end restaurant or patisserie environment as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.