Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R186317
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Housekeeping Manager to join there 5* team.
A London Hotel Like No Other, Kimpton Fitzroy London is a 19th-century iconic building which meets the London of today: From the outside, the landmark building, which occupies a full block along the eastern side of Russell Square in Bloomsbury, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests
Our Housekeeping Manager supports the Executive Head Housekeeper with the effective and efficient running of the housekeeping team, with direct accountability for defined processes within the department ensuring financial targets are achieved whilst maintaining the highest of standards to ensure guest expectation is consistently exceeded in line with A Kimpton stay which is a laid-back and original luxury experience that offers guests the finer things without the fuss. No detail is too small, and no request is too large.
Housekeeping Manager’s communicates both internally within the Housekeeping team and externally, both with the wider hotel team and immediate locale to ensure the guest experience is personalised and always exceeds expectation monitoring all VIP Stays. At Kimpton our commitment is to deliver heartfelt care, unique design and quality in surprising ways gives an experience you’ll treasure forever whether you are a guest or a member of our family.
Working as a Housekeeping Manager you will ensure all team members are trained and maintaining IHG way of Clean, you will manage the day today team with the support of the Executive Head Housekeeper, you will work a variety of shifts, including Days, Evening & Night Shifts, over Weekdays & Weekends including Bank Holidays.
What we offer
So what’s in for you (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world, so we can offer you a market leading package:
- Up to £36,000 per annum (Dependent on Experience)
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
To succeed as our Housekeeping Manager, you will need:
- Duty management and Housekeeping team leadership experience for 2+ years in a property of similar size & standard.
- Proven track record with success at coaching and training and implementation of process and audit
- Proven record of self initiative and demonstrating capability to lead a team
- Demonstrates collaboration with other departments
- Shows awareness of market trends and has the ability to implement new initiatives
- Thorough knowledge of statutory regulations ensuring the business is always operated within the law
- Understanding of systems to support driving results –Opera, Microsoft suite
- Knowledge of service optimization tool such as ‘Quore’ a plus
Do you have what it takes to be our Housekeeping Manager? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.